Local cooperative banks in Hessen
The local cooperative banks – Volksbanken and Raiffeisenbanken – in Hessen play a major role in the region's economy and society, acting as a partner and provider of funding. Year after year, we demonstrate our long-term commitment to the region through our corporate citizenship activities. These activities focus on creating long-term, sustainable benefits for the entire region, for the small and medium-sized enterprises based here and for the people who live and work here.
- In Hessen, 73 local cooperative banks provide comprehensive banking services to more than 3.2 million customers.
- Our advice, which is underpinned by cooperative values, focuses on what is best for your company's plans and projects and for your personal goals and wishes.
- Capital expenditure and lending
- Assets and equity
- Pensions and staff retention
- Liquidity and payments processing
- More than 1,000 branches and self-service points
- 1.2 million members
- Over 12,000 employees, including more than 700 trainees
- 40.4 billion Euros in loans to customers
- 51,1 billion Euros in deposits from customers