Universität Kassel - FG Produktionsorganisation
The department concentrates on innovative methods and tools for evaluating and improving production and logistics concepts. Long-term cooperation with partners from industry forms an essential basis for research work.
- Process and information flow analyses
- Analyses of logistics networks and supply chains
- Simulation-supported design support for production and logistics systems
- Structuring of digital 3D models and model factories
- Extra-occupational continuing education course of studies, "Master of Industrial Production Management"
- Factory, production and logistics planning
- Simulation and 3D visualization for design support
- Information and data management in the digital factory
- Interdisciplinary team of mechanical engineers, industrial engineers and computer scientists
- Sector emphases: logistics, automotive, medical technology
- Methods: modeling, simulation, visualization, information sourcing
- Digital factory competence lab